Tuesday, November 4, 2014

voting

well today is the day our local elections are being held, we also have mail in which i love as i didn't have to take time off to vote, I would if needed but thank goodness i don't have to as our state doesn't seem  to be as corrupt as some of these red states trying to curtail people voting.   ( yes every dollar counts when your paying for collage for your kids)

It is funny the older i get the more important it seems to me to vote,  not for me or what i deem right or wrong but for a time when i will be gone for my children and grand children, for our natural resources so we will have a healthy environment for the next generations, and for our rights especially my female children and grand children.

I have to say that i wish we had more of a selection to vote from, not a fan of the republican party (was a republican for 25 years or so) not a fan of the democratic  party, hence the reason i went independent about 6 or 7 years ago. It just doesn't seem like anyone is for the people anymore................but i refuse to give up i will continue to vote !

No comments:

Post a Comment