Monday, October 27, 2014

Tinkerbell

As long as i can remember i wanted to be a grandma, kind of funny as i had no plans to have children lol. Thankfully i changed my mind and had three children and two of the heart. My ex husband and i were kind of late starting a family for our generation we were 24 years old when our first child a beautiful boy arrived then 4 years later our princess followed by our golden baby boy.   As the years went by I watched as many of my siblings (all younger then me) became grandparents as did many of my friends. Then right before my 50th birthday i found out that i was going to be a grandma seriously talk about the most amazing gift in the world ! When Tink finally arrived the world became a more beautiful place a magical place, it is amazing how much joy one tiny human being can bring into a world.
 I watch as she runs through the house on her tippy toes her blonde hair bouncing, her bright beautiful eyes shining as she sings chase me chase me kissy monster to my love, their laughter is like music to my soul i cant help but smile as i watch that giant man of mine chase her always letting her escape so she can dash away to sing out to him again to chase her.
Each day when i come home from work i here NINA! and the fun begans, there is an unspoken ritual i get my work boots off and head for the shower, as i start to shower i will hear the shower door being quietly slid open as i turn  there she is a small nude tink slipping into the shower with me (dont know what its like to shower alone anymore lol) so now there are two heads to shampoo two wash rags with body soap and so on, with the arrival of tink even our bath room has changed there are toys in the tub, toys in the shower & the bath towels they have changed they now come with bunny ears & kitty cat ears. Then it is on to wrestling on our big bed while i attempt to catch glimpses of my TV shows all the while shrieks of laughter drown out the sound. Yes im in love with Tinkerbell she has changed our world for the better and has brought so much magic to our lives and i wouldnt change a thing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment