Wednesday, January 7, 2015

New Years come & go












This is a little late but that is just the way it goes,  So it seems 2014 has flown by filled with work, family, Friends, Laughter & health issues. On the work front I got a new partner this year,  Robin what a blessing such a willing and hard worker and just a blast to work with, as a person whom normally enjoys working alone Ive been surprised how much I enjoy working with her, could be that we are always laughing.
 Unfortunately  2014 was hard on the health front for my husband and I , another cancer scare for my Love more hospital visits, but we ended that on a good note with good news.  I was injured on the job this summer and then re-injured again in the fall now fighting my work place for the surgery needed to repair the injury, could end my career with the city if I do not get my knee repaired.....

On the family front it has been a wonderful year I have an amazing husband we just celebrated our 3rd anniversary, our multi generational home has really settled into a peaceful/chaotic house full of Love and the sound of Tinks laughter.
We have an amazing new woman in our lives Miss Amber, she is our son Jacobs girlfriend such a beautiful sweet soul and a joy to be around. It has been so nice to see the joy she has brought into his life.
Some of the biggest changes have been watching Tink grow this year as she turned 4 years old, she has gotten taller and can carry on quite the conversation and has started pre-school and ballet. She is one busy girl and keeps us all on our toes.
Friends and laughter............... our Taco Tuesday crew,  We are incredibly blessed to have such a great group of people to spend time with BBQ's,  Diners and Mile stone birthdays then our regular Taco Tuesdays get together.
Which brings us to the start of a new year Tree comes down the day after New Years, house cleaned, Great news for My Love on the health front, My month Long Vacation woo hoo, getting ready for our Anniversary Beach vacation.  So 2015 is looking pretty darn good.



No comments:

Post a Comment